Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hello blogging people. :)

I haven't blogged in a while. So the other day I said to myself, "What the heck? Let's blog!"
Okay, here we go.

The other day as my father had stated in one of his blogs, I was not able to go to (yet another) festival. This was because I had a birthday party to go to and it was a sleepover. I was very excited to go to this party because....IT WAS SURVIVOR THEMED! OH YEAH!

So if you have no idea what survivor is, it's this reality show where, i think, they pick 18 contestants to compete against each other. The contestants are left "alone" to make a camp, find water, and food. The game lasts about 39 days. The last one standing gets ONE million dollars.

ANYWAYS, at the party there were 2 teams. When I got there we set up our tents in the back yard and then made are team flags. The we went straight into the challenges.

Our first challenge was dogdeball. My team one all but 1 out of 4 games. yay!

Our next challenge was a scavenger hunt where we we forced to decode the codes (The person who made all the clues and hid them all was on our team. She told us what the clue was when we were stuck on it. We cheated. Sorry.) Again, my team won.

The next thing was a bug eating contest. There was a tin placed in front of you with crushed Oreo's in it. In the Oreo's were gummy bugs. We were to pick up the gummy bugs with our mouths and drop them outside of the tin. But of course, there was a catch. NO HANDS. When we started we had 45 seconds to get as many bugs as we could. The girl next to me got 15(she was on my team so it's all good.). I sadly only got 9 cause the gummy's kept getting stuck in my braces. My team won. Again.

Next was a basketball shooting games. everyone shot once. The team who had the most baskets won. My team lost.

Then we had a water balloon fight. Now this got completely out of hand. We all started out with dry clothes. We all grabbed 3 water balloons, and started throwing them at each other. But when someone was still dry, everyone decided to get a cup full of ice cold water and dump it on you. i was dry because I didn't want to get wet. I was smart and stood on the porch instead in all the chaos. I think I was the only one who didn't get soaking wet that night.

After cake, ice cream, presents and putting on PJ's, everyone went outside and we played capture the flag. My team lost sadly, but everyone decided that we were going to play Court after. Now I really don't feel like explaining how you play Court, plus, it's really confusing.

After that we all went to bed.

the next morning I woke up to see my friend shooting me with a nerf gun. What a loser. Haha. Just kidding.

I had a lot of fun that night. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment