Monday, June 1, 2009

Weekly Status: Week #1

Meh... So what? That's been about it. We haven't even really changed our pattern much. The lead up and slow reduction helped but for the most part, it's been without a whole lot of hoopla or drama.

There really isn't much to report this week. There's been some weather events, so I do miss the NOAA weather radar channel. Does anyone have a web source that's as good as the NOAA channel on TV? It seems a no brainer to me that the same feed that goes over cable would be available over the web, but I can't find it. Weather.com has the best I've found, but any and all help is appreciated.

The second thing that I've noticed is that I'm out of the loop with the NEWS. What airliner crash? What a bomb in Pakistan? Really? I haven't heard. But then again...

Aaaaannnywho.... Week #1 complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment