Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kings Island

Kings island....what a blast!

So over last weekend we went to Kings Island. I had said to myself on the way there that I will go on EVERY single ride. When we pulled in I second guessed myself "maybe not every ride."

So over the 13 hours we were there I made a list:

Top 10 rides at Kings Island,
1.Diamondback
2.Invertigo
3.Vortex
4.Flight of Fear
5.Son of beast
6.Beast
7.Racer
8.drop Tower
9.Delirium
10.Firehawk
11.Crypt(this ride sucks...don't take the time to ride it!)

I didn't go on drop tower , delirium or firehawk . They are put in the list because of everyone else says they are really good rides.

Overall, Kings island was a great trip and if you haven't ever been there,you should because it is a lot of fun.

Sara(:

No comments:

Post a Comment